New Veterinarian Position…
Who Else Believes In Maximizing Your Potential For A Better Future?
Please Accept This Invitation To Be Part Of A New Modern, Forward Thinking and Expanding Practice
Check us out — amazing benefits await the right candidate:
Things Can Happen In This Profession: This Is Why EXTENSIVE MEDICAL AND DENTAL BENEFITS PROGRAMS Are Important
Full-time team players receive a generous health and medical benefits, enabling you to cover the cost of a wide range of services and health needs. Group benefits package not only covers a full range of dental and health coverage; it also helps with other services such as massage, optical, chiropractic, and more. Plus your new plan includes short and long term disability and life insurance.
You’re Encouraged To Stay On Top Of Your Profession with A CONTINUING EDUCATION ALLOWANCE EVERY YEAR
We agree with you that continued education allows you to stay current with the latest research, technology and training is critical to remaining a great vet, which is why we offer an annual CE allowance to ensure that you’re able to continue learning and grow in your areas of interest.
Why be undervalued? COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BONUS PROGRAM
We are looking to continue to create the best team in our area… Our veterinarians are paid based on experience and offered the emergency fees as a bonus for after hours calls.
OUR COMMITMENT TO ANIMALS EXTENDS BEYOND JUST VET CARE
We work with a number of rescues in the area to help promote pet care and awareness.
Working Conditions: We have a modern new facility built in 2013. It has over 4800 sq ft of hospital to accommodate both small and large animals.
- A large reception/retail area greets clients as they enter.
- Three small animal examination rooms offer plenty of space for client interaction and patient care. One room provides space for orthopedic examination or rehab.
- The spacious treatment centre boasts 3 tables, 2 wet tables for dental procedures and dirty surgery and a dry table for prepping patients/facilitating treatments.
- Full in house laboratory including CBC, Chemistry, fructosamine, phenobarbitol testing and more…
- Large animal facility for cattle and horse work including equine reproduction, in clinic bovine obstetrics.
- Use of a clinic vehicle for on-farm calls.
- Shared on call schedule with other veterinarian
The city of Melville is growing, new businesses are emerging and it’s a great place to have a family! Multiple schools offer variety of learning with a catholic school system and french immersion. Melville has diversity in employment for spouses: CN Rail, potash mines nearby, agriculture, parks as well as a great service industry. Check out the city’s webpage at www.melville.ca We have the small town feel with all the amenities of the city.
Close to Melville, we have lakes and recreation. Yorkton is a larger centre just up the road and a major city is only 1.5 hours away.
If this sparks your interest feel free to set up an appointment to meet our progressive team and see if we can make a difference together. All the best thanks for checking us out to this point and I sincerely hope to meet you in the immediate future.
Dr. Deana Schenher, (Owner/Operator, Entrepreneur)
Contact us via: